2 Ways to Hire Mobile App Developers in India (Without a Big Budget)
MARCH 03, 2021
The concept is simple enough.
If you want to build an all-star IT team (Web & App), then you search out the most talented developers, hire and bring them on board. After that, it’s just a matter of keeping them happy. Right?
But you have two easy ways.
1. Hire Dedicated Developers Online - Hire one, three, five or ten developers on contract at 30% lower cost without any hassle. Interview, shortlisting and onboarding on your project within a week. This model is more suitable for development of new web application or mobile app, either MVP or full scale.
2. 150 Hours Development Package (Valid for 3 Months) - If you don't want to hire developers on dedicated model, you can hire 150 hours or 300 hours development package, which can be utilized in a period of 3 months. In this, you get the access of UI/UX designers, developers, QC/testers and digital marketing team. This model is more suitable for maintenance of existing application and upgrades.
Many startups in the United States and Europe are setting up small development teams in India to build the MVP - minimum viable product for them. Hiring of an offshore software team can be done in three steps.
- Step 1 - Hiring Developers for Business Idea to MVP
- Step 2 - Hiring Support Team for MVP to GoTo Market
- Step 3 - Hiring Developers for Proven MVP to Scaleup
Step 1 - Hiring Developers for Business Idea to MVP
Many product development companies make this mistake that they hire a big team to bring their idea into reality, without even validating the idea. One should go with MVP approach as it cuts down your development cost by 70%. To build the MVP and to test your business idea, you may start with 3-4 developers initially.
Step 2 - Hiring Support Team for MVP to GoTo Market
When the MVP is ready and you are ready to take it to the market, you certainly need a small IT support team to provide backend support. You are trying to create a buzz in the market and don't want any disruptions in the services / solutions, which your MVP is offering. In general, a team of 2/3 technical resources can manage this task for you.
Step 3 - Hiring Developers for Proven MVP to Scaleup
Once your MVP is approved in the market and right audience is talking about it, this is the stage to scale up. Depending on, how you plan, you will need to hire the desired number of resources for scaling plan. If you are already near to seed funding or A series, you can plan to create a strong team of 20 with architect, project manager, UI designers, developers, testers etc.